Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holding on.

It  started with Linkin Park. And then hoobastank. And then John Mayer. And then this college musical. The list is probably never ending with me. Our love hate relationship is the sort that comes off and on like a blinking light bulb. Still, no matter how many times it goes off, that buzzing from within just waiting to erupt into light is ever persistent.  I’ve been told that I would lose my love for it soon. I’ve been through periods in time when I just thought maybe I’m better off doing something else – something more realistic, something that pays. But every time, the music just comes knocking on the walls of my heart – pounding and inquiring as to why I should desert her like that. It started with Linkin Park and I’ll always attribute my love for music to them. But the musical made it grow. During that short period of time for which I was allowed to perform on stage like that, it made me see music in a way I’ve never seen it. So maybe I’ll live on to become something I never thought I’d be. Maybe my days of dreaming would end. But till then, this is all I’ve got. And just like every dreamer out there, I’m holding on.

2 comments:

  1. lol...light bulb and tubelight related eh...ahahahaha...
    just hold on to urself, sweetie! <3 cant stop loving ur blog...update it more often as a sign of appreciation la! haiz! budak bertuah ni~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL must get inspiration la dear XD Very rarely in my case.

    ReplyDelete